Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Good day my loverly family and friends!  Well it's been quite the week!  Kind of stressful actually, BUT still amazing!  I don't have much time so I might keep it kind of short this week but i DO want to talk about the miracle of the week.  On Saturday the 26th of April 2014 our brother Abimbola Shabi Sulaiman otherwise known as Sule made a covenant with Heavenly Father.  It was BEAUTIFUL and then on Sunday he was confirmed a member of the church and recieved the Holy Ghost.  What a blessed moment it was!!  I am so proud of him.  He bore his testimony after his baptism and it truly was amazing.  What a blessing it is to be a part of these people's lives and their conversion!  Other than that I think I'll just go into the last half of the week since I already did the first half.

Donderdag- We went on exchanges and I was in Ghen with Zuster Watkins.  It was good but I sure did miss my people in Turnhout.  I did get to go to dinner at Blessing's though.  Man do I love her!!!  She's amazing.

Vrijdag- Reunited and it's a good thing.  Also I finally got my package YAY!!!!  We teach a referral Stef and he's SUPER cool!  I'm excited to teach him more.  He's kind of like a mini version of Tommy haha.  Speaking of Tommy we have a lesson with him at the Peeters house after dinner and we bust out the ressurection.  Man it feels so good to correct false indoctrination!  Also we taught Sule for the last time as an investigator!

Zaterdag- Sule's baptism.  It was wonderful.  It's amazing how stressed you feel trying to get everything ready and then the peace you feel as it all just falls into place.  Then we went and helped the branch paint for the road show set and then we had lessons with Jobe and Maria with President Peeters.  

Zondag- Sule was confirmed and it was a beautiful blessing!  We went and taught Greet and then also Gertje and then we finished up or worked on finishing up weekly planning and then taught Maria.  What blessed people.

Wonder of the week was definitely seeing Sule make a covenant with Heavenly Father.  He was soo ready and it was an amazing experience

Ok I'm runnning out of time so I've got to run but I can't wait for this week!  We are going to the temple and also the Keukenhof this Wednesday and also we are staying in Zoetermeer so I get to go see Rens!  AHHH!!! I'll have lots to tell for next week I'm sure.  I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!!  Also I'll send pictures of Sule's baptism next week.

Veel liefs,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment