Monday, December 23, 2013

Well family, MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!  So I guess there were a couple of big things this week that I will update on.  The first is that on Friday the 20th of December I hit my 9 month mark!  I can't blelieve it!  So apparently some sisters take "pregnant" photos when they hit their 9 month mark, so I did haha.  The Christmas ward brunch went well.  I decorated the best I could with the resources they gave me.  I tried to do like a winter wonderland type of theme.  I think it turned out pretty good =)  I'll send pictures.  Then yesterday we had the big concert for the whole stake.  It was beautiful and turned out really well I think.  Also I got to see some people from Zoetermeer which was AMAZING!  Especially seeing Zuster Van der Scheer.  She and I just about cried when we saw each other and then had to say goodbye.  I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  The Christmas season as a missionary is definitely weird haha.  It doesn't even feel like Christmas.  BUT I'm super excited to see you guys on skype!  I'm super nervous I don't know what to say haha, but I'm sure I'll figure it out by Wednesday.  Well I should go, but until then I love you!  Tot straks!!!!
 
Liefs,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment