Monday, December 23, 2013

Well my dear family, I guess it´s that time of the week again when you probably want to hear about how my week went.  Well it went fine.  It was mostly a lot of finding, so there isn´t TOO much to talk about.  There are a couple of highlights that I will mention though.  So on Thursday we has a zone conference with President Teixeira the area 70 over the Europe area.  It was pretty cool and I learned a lot.  We have found some hopefully good potentials.  Then on Friday we went to the Christmas candle festival in Gouda.  We sang in the streets and talked to people and handed out cards.  Then we got to watch the ceremony.  It was beautiful.  They turned out all the lights in the city and put candles in all the windows of the houses around the square.  Then there was lots of beautiful singing, they read the birth of the Savior out of the bible, and then they lit the big beautiful Christmas tree.  It was a pretty magical Christmas celebration.  Other than that the only thing of significance was that there was a baptism in our ward on saturday, for a little girl.  It was beautiful and they asked me to lead the music.  We also met a good potential investigator there.  I´m grateful for the Christmas season and the opportunity that we have to celebrate the birth of our Savior.  What a glorious time of the year!  I love you all and hope that you have a great week!

Love,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment