Friday, November 1, 2013

October21,2013 and October28,2013


October 28
Well this week was a rough one.  I honestly don´t have much positive to share and I´m also out of time.  This I will say.  I went to the temple and it was beautiful.  I also saw Zuster Rigdon which was great.  I have the best companion in the world Zuster Woodbury and she´s gotten me through this rough week.  I love my family and I´m so glad we can really be together forever.  I know the gospel of Jesus Christ is true.  Not everyone accepts it, but it´s true.  We have a loving Heavenly Father and Mother.  We have a Savior who died for us so that we can have the chance to return and live with Him and our families forever.  The gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored on the earth in it´s fulness.  This church has the same Priesthood authority, the power of God to act in God´s name for the benefit of souls.  We have a Prophet who leads and guides us just as prophets have led and guided people from the beginning of the world.  The Book of Mormon is truly the word of God.  If anyone reads it sincerely and then asks God in the name of the Savior if it´s ture, they will come to know through the power of the Holy Ghost that it is true.  The temple is the house of God, and therin lies the power to be sealed to our families for eternity.  There is a plan for us.  We have no need to fear, for the Lord is on our side.  I love you all and pray for you daily.  Have a blessed week.

With all my love,
Zuster Mizell

October 21
SOOOO horrah horrah!  It's the beginning of a new transfer!!!  And I am still in Rotterdam and just LOVING life!  Also I'm with the incredible amazing fantastic Zuster Woodbury =)  Soooo because of the fact that it's a new transfer I left my old planner at home which means I don't know how much I'll be able to remember about the week but here it goes.  Sorry if it's jumbled. 
 
So I do remember having a REALLY amazing ward counsel!  We introduced the idea for the Thanksgiving activity and everyone just jumped right on it!  They were SOOOOO excited and it was amazing!!!  It's seriously going to be legit.  The week was good.  We have a new investigator Jirhee and she's super sweet.  We also have a new investigator Mary who is also really sweet.  We are struggling a little bit with Xionely and her parents.  They were supposed to come to church this week but they didn't.  We decided to give them a week and then try to work with them again.  Also Paul and Nadira dropped us.  We  had a really amazing lesson with them and it was even a member present lesson!  They pulled out a ton of concerns trying to stump us but we had the spirit and it went amazing.  But they still dropped us.  They just aren't ready yet.   So Zuster Juchau is here!  WHOO I love that woman!  I have only ever been 4 weeks on my mission when she wasn't in my district.  So it is really beautiful here.  The weather has warmed up a bit and the trees are just beautiful!  But somedays it still is really cold.  Also guess what!?!?!  I"M GOING TO THE TEMPLE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!  I am beyond excited!  Also this week is looking like it's going to be pretty good. =)  Boy do I just love missionary work!  I realized I am officially just in love with the ward here.  I saw Tosca Van Eeden yesterday from Zoetermeer ward in my ward and it was SOO good to see her!  She said Zoetermeer misses me and boy do I miss them, but I realized also that the intense love I have for Zoetermeer and the ward there I now have for Rotterdam and this ward.  It really is amazing!  Well I think that's about it!  Until next week!!!  I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!
 
Veel liefs,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment