Monday, September 30, 2013



Hello my dear family!  Wow I thought I would have more time to email and talk about the week than I do.  Whoops I'll try to get in all the important things. 
Well I am officially in my new area!  I can't believe it.  I still miss Zoetermeer and the people there A LOT but I am so glad for the chance I have to serve with these people here.  So my area is a little strange.  I live in Capelle aan den Ijssel in an area called Schollevar but Schollevar is part of the Gouda ward so we can't proselyte in it.  We have the rest of Capelle though south of the interstate and then some of Rotterdam east of the interstate.  Also we have the city of Krimpen aan den Ijssel.  It is SUPER stressful opening a city.  I never thought it would be this stressful but when you don't know ANYTHING it's crazy.  I just came from where I knew how to get around everywhere and I know everything to not knowing anything at all.  I think that's the most stressful thing for me.  Also we were barely able to get any work done this week because it was just crazy!  Tuesday we moved in but the apartment was basically in shambles so we spent basically the whole day working on it.  Then Wednesday I went to Belgium and it was good but it took up the whole day.  I'm offically a resident of Belgium WHOO!  Also I got some Belgium waffels which are delicious!  Then Thursday we had kind of a weird day and didn't get to do much work.  Friday we had to go on exchanges in Den Haag but guess who I saw!?!  Zuster Rigdon!!!!!  It was soooooo good to see here!  I LOVE that woman.  I worked with Zuster Johnson in Den Haag but she got really sick so we didn't get to do much.  Then Saturday was hard.  We had to walk Zuster Woodbury's bike to a bike shop like an hour away.  Then we tried to get some stuff done like weekly planning and everything.  Sunday was good.  We went to church for the first time and the ward is great!  I can't wait to get to know them and work with them.  So get this about 3/4 of the ward is inactive!  Isn't that crazy!  I can't believe it.  So the stake plan is to work with inactives and try to get them back to church.  The goal for the ward is to have 50 more people coming to church by the end of the year I think.  Today was crazy too.  My companion is wonderful!  Her name is Zuster Woodbury and we get along really well.  =)  She is so sweet and full of energy!  We are actually quite a bit like eachother which will be really good in some ways but we'll have to learn lots of patience too haha.  We finally did some good missionary work last night but got lost for a while.  So that was hard.  Well I think that's about all that I have.  I love you all!  Have a wonderful week!
Veel liefs,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment