Thursday, August 1, 2013


Hallo there family!  It's the beginning of transfer three!  Well the good news is I brought my planner this week.  The bad new is that it's my new one and that last week is in my old one.  I am almost out of time anyway so this will probably be pretty short.  I'll just mention the big things that stand out in my mind.  Well Zuster Rigdon left for Antwerpen on Wednesday and I picked up my two new companions Zuster Schwab and Zuster Meier.  I really love my new copmanions they are great!  But being in a three some is definitely hard and a new experience that I'm not used to.  I miss Zuster Rigdon a lot.  I'm hoping that as time goes on that transfers will become easier.  Well I love staying in Zoetermeer but it's hard.  The ward is basically 3 huge families and then a few families that aren't related.  The ward just isn't really unifed or excited about missionary work.  It's so frustrating because I want so much to help and change things but nothing we've tried seems to work.  But nonetheless I love them all and maybe with two new missionaries we can come up with some new ideas.  We have one new investigator this week.  Her name is Ineke.  She is 25 and really interested in reading the BvM.  We had a really good first lesson with her but unfortunately we can't meet with her again until like August 14th.  Vacation here is a HUGE deal and everyone goes for like a whole month.  It's so irritating.  It makes it really hard to teach people or do anything in the ward because half of them are gone.  We still haven't had our lesson with Lila yet.  But we did have a DTR kind of thing yesterday.  She said she is still interested in learning about the gospel but I don't know if she really gets what it will mean to embrace it, but she knows it's true.  It's pretty hot and humid here which isn't fun but it's been a little cooler the last couple of days.  Other than that I can't really think of anything.  Well I'm sorry this was so short.  I'll make sure to actually bring the right planner next week so I remember what happened.  Ok well I love you all!
 
Liefde,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment