Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hey there my dear family and friends.  It's been a week full of surprises with an end of heartbreak.  So I found out this morning I am being transferred to Almere in Nederland.  I know transfers are inspired but this one is the hardest I've ever had.  I have loved every second serving in Turnhout and I don't feel at ALL ready to go.  I spent most of the morning crying haha.  But alas is mission life.  I'm sure Almere will be wonderful too and at least I had the opportunity to serve here even if it was for just a little while.  Also I'm sure most if not all of you have heard about my accident yesterday.  I am fine.  Honestly I'm much more upset about being transferred than being hit by the car haha.  I have a pretty good bruise and my arms are sore but other than that I'm just fine.  I did get to ride in an ambulence though which was fun?  ha.  Anyway don't worry about me I'm just fine.  Other than that the week was good.  We found some new investigators and have continued teaching the people that I just adore.  Mia is getting baptized this Saturday which is amazing.  She is so ready and she is one of my favorite people in the whole world.  I really love this place and the people here.  I'm going to miss them more than anything.  Ok well I think that's all I've got for this week.  I don't know my new address yet so I'll let you know next week.  I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week.

Veel liefs,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment