Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 10, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,
So the title of this email is October the 29th.  Why?  Because that is my new release date!  That's right!  I've dedided to extend my mission!  It's official!  WOOHOO!!!  Yay for being a missionary!  But seriously I think it's the right decision.  Ok so you are probably wondering about the rest of my week.  Well I can say it was kind of a slow week as far as the missionary work.  That happens every so once in a while unfortunately.  So the highlights of this week are probably that on Tuesday we went and saw this inactive Diana and she is SUPER sweet!  She is married to a non member but I believe she has the desire to come back one day.  Then on Wednesday I was actually in Gouda with Zuster Frandsen on exchanges.  It was lots of fun!  It's always fun to go on exchanges and meet new people =)  on Thursday we had a lesson with this young man named Jeroen.  He's not really religious but he believes in a higher power.  You actually see that  A LOT here.  It always reminds me of King Limhi.  He knew there was a God he just didn't know who it was.  Anyway we taught him the restoration and it went pretty well.  He's just not quite ready to investigate the gospel yet, but I believe we planted a good seed.  Then that night we went over to Familie Rojas and I cooked the spaghetti casserole for dinner.  Friday we did weekly planning and then we went over to Aad and Esje.  They are so funny haha.  I'm going to miss them.  Afterwards we went and visited a member in the hosptial Zuster Hoppen.  She is SO COOL!!!  I hope that I can be like here when I'm her age.  We talked to her for a long time and just got to know her.  Saturday we did lots of finding and at the VERY end we found this woman named Mariska who took the Book of Mormon and wants to learn more!  Then we had dinner with the Puts.  They are actually moving to Pijnacker, which is in my old area.  Sunday we didn't have any investigators come to church unfortunately, but we did have some inactives come which was great!  Naira came again with her daughter and then Broeder Nijboer came with his wife who isn't a member.  Then we were biking to Krimpen and we met this lady Sandra who basically just started telling us her entire life story.  So we just listened and then we gave her a hug and said a prayer with her and then she said she wanted to hear our message.  Then we went and looked up some potentials in Krimpen and made an apt. with them.  Miranda and Daniel are a young couple.  I'm excited!  Then we had dinner with Familie Thiel.  So I hear some people are confused because I've decided to studay Spanish instead of Frnech.  It's actually something I've been thinking about for a long time.  I have forgotten almost ALL of my french since I've been out here and also as an elementary teacher spanish will come in much more handy than french.  I'll probably never use french again.  Anyway Sister Marble if you're reading this congratulations on your new baby girl!  I love you!  Ok well that's about it for this week.  I am pretty sure I am going to be transferred next week, so hopefully I'll be able to tell you all where I'm going next week!  EXCITING!  Also Happy Valentines Day!
Veel liefs,
Zuster Mizell
P.S. Obama is coming to Den Haag on Wednesday weird haha
P.P.S.  Go AMERICA!  I love the Olympics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment