Monday, June 23, 2014

Hey my sweet family and friends!  Well I don't have a TON of time this week so I'm going to try and keep it short.  Things are going pretty well here.  We just got transfer calls last night and I am staying but my sweet Zuster Taylor is going to Appeldoorn.  Zuster Larson will be coming here with me.  She is from my group so I think that will be fun!  It's crazy because after this I only have 2 and 1/2 transfers left!  It's going by WAY too fast.  

Other than that the week was pretty good actually.  We had some hard days but overall things went pretty well with the work.  Brigitta is doing really well =)  She is still reading in her scriptures everyday and she came to church yesterday!  She didn't like it though because it was too boring.  haha it will come though.  Also we found some really good new investigators.  We met this woman Maria who is really sweet and is from the Congo.  We met a girl named Angel who is 17 and has already started reading the Book of Mormon and likes it!  We are also still teaching the people we have like Joyce.  We had a good lesson with her on the Plan of Salvation this week.  We had Adrienne after she came back from vacation in Germany.  She knows it's true but is really having a hard time committing to it.  It will come though, I have faith.  Our muslim investigator from Sudan is doing really well too!  We set a baptismal date with him but will probably end up giving him to the Elders.

We also worked a lot with recent converts and less active members this week which was really good.  I feel like we've done a lot of things to try and help people lately.  I hope that some of the things that we are doing are actually helping these people.  Other than that things have been going great.  The weather is finally starting to warm up again.  The sun has come out after a week of being who knows where.  Nederland is doing great in the world cup and things are getting progressively more and more orange as the days go by.  

Well I think that's really about all that I have to report for the week so I'll end by saying I know it's true!  It really is and it changes lives!  I love you and pray for you!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  

Veel liefs,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment