Monday, September 8, 2014

8 September, 2014

Well I don't have a lot of time but I just wanted to send a quick email saying I had a good week.  It was kind of rough as far as missionary work but still good.  We set a baptismal date with Xander which was really exciting!  We found someone really good but then she got antied really fast which was pretty sad.  =(  But we did teach a great lesson to our family from Eritrea.  =)  The Elders gave them all blessings and it was really special.  Well this is my last full week as a full time missionary!  I'm excited it should be a great week!  Oh also this last week we visited a cheese farm and that was really cool!  Also we drove around in a convertible with an inactive member and her anit mormon husband, and they bought us lekker cheese!  What sweeties!  Also we have a bad mouse investation in our house and it's pretty scary!  Nothing is safe in our house!  We did catch the mom mouse though right as she was having babies.  EW!  Anyway, I love being a missionary but I am also so excited to see you all soon!  I hope you have a great week!  

Love,
Zuster Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment